Thursday 4 April 2013

"The Gathering of the Scattering" - Clare Genealogy Conference, April 2013


The Clare Roots Society’s conference takes place in Ennis from the 2nd to the 6th of April 2013. The full programme can be found here in the latest issue of the conference brochure. You can register for the event at the conference registration website. The conference fee is €30 for all of Saturday’s talks and €70 if you would like to stay for the Gala Dinner. Some of the fringe events (see c) will have a €5 charge. Tours of the Clare County Library Local Studies Centre (Wednesday at 4pm, Thursday at 4pm and Friday at 3 pm; tour lasts approx an hour) and attendance at the popular Meet the Genealogist session and the visit to the Ennis Friary are free but prebooking is necessary for these (book via secretary@clareroots.org).

2 comments:

Donna OShaughnessy said...

This looks like an amzing event. Even though I was just there in Jan I wonder if I can talk my hubbie in letting me come back again now. One can never visit County Clare enough s my motto

Alina said...

Hello! I simply would like to offer you a huge thumbs up for the excellent information you have got here on this post.I am returning to your site for more soon. Check out my web blog ; irishfamily roots